Computing and Cyber Security
Data and cyber security breaches are some of the highest risks to organisations, and with the introduction of GDPR legislation, it is now one of the most critical business issues. We have developed a suite of full-time, part-time and online courses to give students and businesses up to date training and qualifications meeting the needs of the computing and cyber security world.
Our new computer fundamentals and cyber computing courses offer an introduction to the critical components of cyber computing and IT-related careers. Start from NQ (SCQF level 5) and progress to your honours degree all with our campus. Places available for this September on:
- Higher Computing Science
- NQ Cyber Computing (New for 2019)
- HNC Computing
- HND Computing Science
- BSc (Hons) Computing
- Cyber Security (SCQF level 5) (Online study available)
- Cyber Security (SCQF level 6) (Online study available)
- Data Science (SCQF level 5) (Online study available)
- Data Science (SCQF level 6) (Online study available)
- Information Technology in Business (PDA)
- Professional Computer Fundamentals (SCQF level 6) (Online study available)
Thinking of studying part-time?
The part-time fee grant, available from SAAS, gives help each year towards the cost of your tuition fees. The level of tuition fee SAAS will pay will depend on the number of credits you do and the qualification you are studying. Find out more about the part-time fee grant and award details.