NPA Creative & Digital Media; Technologies, Processes & Practices SCQF 6
This NPA develops knowledge and understanding of processes and disciplines in the creative industries sector
Blended | Friday 0945 - 1415
You will study:
- Creative Industries: An Introduction - Scotland – This unit gives you a basic knowledge in the Creative Industries with a specific focus on Scotland.
- Creative Industries: Understanding the Creative Brief – This unit give you the knowledge and skills to interpret creative briefs.
- Media: Understanding the Creative Process – This unit gives you the skills require to plan and manage the creative process.
- Storytelling in the Creative Industries – This unit introduces the process and importance of storytelling in the creative industries.
Where you can go...
- HNC Music
- HNC Sound Production
- Creative Writing
- BA Contemporary Film Making
You must have attained three passes at National 5 level, demonstrate a keen interest in at least one area within creative industries and have a satisfactory reference.