Life and Work Skills SCQF 1, 2 & 3
Our Life and Work Skills programme provides a supportive, general introduction to continued education. The course is for those who may need support to build their skills and confidence to become a more independent learner within a college environment. The course might suit you if you have experienced challenges or barriers to learning or if you have received additional support with your education (or feel a more supported environment in college would benefit you).
SCQF 1, 2 & 3
Face-to-Face | Friday
You will participate in:
- Relevant projects your lecturer has chosen to study this academic year
- Developing personal and inter-personal skills
- Saltire award opportunities
- Community visits
Where you can go...
- Direct enrolment onto our Life and Work Skills Programme which runs Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at our Thurso campus
- Pathway to College and Employment course
Pupils are expected to be able to learn and engage within a group environment.