Hair and Beauty Units SCQF 4
This course will give you an overview of the exciting Hair and Beauty industry, providing you with the basic knowledge and skills to help you progress on to further study. We recommend that all students commence at this level, regardless of academic ability.
Face-to-Face | Friday
Attend timetables classes at college or your school for all learning and assessments.
UHI North Highland – Thurso Campus
Throughout the course, you will study:
- Working in a Salon
- Employability skills
- Salon Awareness,
- Health and Safety
- Product Awareness,
- Prepare and Assist in a workplace environment
- Beauty Practical Skills
Where you can go...
On completion of this course you can progress onto the Hair & Beauty Units SCQF 5 course gaining further knowledge in preparation to undertake an SVQ 2 in Hairdressing or Beauty Therapy.
- Working toward or have achieved National 4 Units.
- A passion for the hair & beauty industry.
- Ability to complete a small amount of paperwork and perform practical skills.
- A satisfactory school reference.