What is special about this course?
You will benefit from working at our House of Morven, giving you the practical knowledge and customer skills required to develop & maintain positive working relationships with customers and members of your work-team.
- Two National 5 and three National 4 qualifications
- Candidates who do not have the above requirements but who have successfully completed SVQ Level 1 Hair and Beauty Skills an SVQ Level 1 in Beauty Therapy will be considered.
- Work experience in a beauty salon would also be an advantage.
Students will learn to carry out a range of beauty treatments which may include:
- Facials, eyebrow and lash treatments and waxing services
- Manicure and pedicure services
- Customer care
- Health and safety
- Working with colleagues and supervisors
- Eyelash extensions
How will I study my course?
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Block release
How long will my course last?
One year full time, longer on a part time basis.
Where can I study my course?
For the latest information on fees please see our fees policy.
What can I do on completion of my course?
- SVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy
- Enhanced career prospects as a qualified Beauty Therapist
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.