Beauty Therapy SVQ2
What is special about this course?
You will benefit from working at our House of Morven, giving you the practical knowledge and customer skills required to develop & maintain positive working relationships with customers and members of your work-team.
- Two National 5 and three National 4 qualifications
- Candidates who do not have the above requirements but who have successfully completed SVQ Level 1 Hair and Beauty Skills an SVQ Level 1 in Beauty Therapy will be considered.
- Work experience in a beauty salon would also be an advantage.
Students will learn to carry out a range of beauty treatments which may include:
- Facials, eyebrow and lash treatments and waxing services
- Manicure and pedicure services
- Customer care
- Health and safety
- Working with colleagues and supervisors
- Eyelash extensions
How will I study my course?
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Block release
How long will my course last?
One year full time, longer on a part time basis.
Where can I study my course?
For the latest information on fees please see our fees policy.
What can I do on completion of my course?
- SVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy
- Enhanced career prospects as a qualified Beauty Therapist
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.
Apply for Beauty Therapy SVQ2
We are delighted that you are thinking about studying at North Highland College UHI. North Highland College operates a fair and open admissions system committed to equality of opportunity and non-discrimination. We consider all applications on merit and on the basis of ability to achieve, without discrimination on grounds of age, disability, gender identity, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity status, race, religion and/or belief, sex, sexual orientation or socio-economic background. We welcome applications from all prospective students and aim to provide appropriate and efficient services to students with disabilities.