Emergency First Aid SCQF Level 6
What is special about this course?
This SQA approved course provides candidates with the basic life saving first aid skills compliant with workplace health and safety regulations.
- No formal entry requirements.
- The role of the First Aider.
- Basic hygiene in First Aid procedures.
- Action in an emergency.
- Administer First Aid to an unconscious casualty.
- Administer cardio pulmonary resuscitation.
- Administer First Aid to a casualty who is wounded/bleeding/in shock.
- Administer First Aid to a casualty who is choking.
- First Aid for minor injuries.
How will I study my course?
- Short course
Where can I study my course?
A waiting list is in operation for this course.
To book your place, phone or email Admissions. If this course is not scheduled to be held in the near future, we will hold your name on the list until we have sufficient to run the course.
For the latest information on fees please see our fees policy.
What can I do on completion of my course?
- Other relevant courses such as Nominated First Aider.
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.
Apply for Emergency First Aid SCQF Level 6
We are delighted that you are thinking about studying at North Highland College UHI. North Highland College operates a fair and open admissions system committed to equality of opportunity and non-discrimination. We consider all applications on merit and on the basis of ability to achieve, without discrimination on grounds of age, disability, gender identity, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity status, race, religion and/or belief, sex, sexual orientation or socio-economic background. We welcome applications from all prospective students and aim to provide appropriate and efficient services to students with disabilities.