Office Management and Information Technology PDA
Course code N2G5
What is special about this course?
Build on the knowledge and skills you get from the HNC Administration and Information Technology and go on to get a formal award while doing only the core units you want from the HND.
- If you are already in a working environment but don't want to commit yourself to long-term, part-time study, you can study this course over a year or less
- The PDA aims to provide a continuous professional development route to take your management and IT skills to a more senior or professional level and provide you with more in-depth technical skills and knowledge
- You will study part time which means that you can fit your studies around your personal and professional commitments
- 1 Scottish Higher at grade C or above
- A group of relevant NQ Modules including Communication Intermediate 2
- Relevant previous experience HNC in Administration or Business
- You may be required to attend an interview
Year 1 - PDA
6 mandatory units with 56 SCQF credit points:
- IT in business - advanced word processing
- IT in business - advanced spreadsheets
- IT in business - advanced databases
- Office management
- Information and communication technology in business
- Developing the individual within a team
How will I study my course?
- Part-time (structured)
- You will study by way of face-to-face lectures and tutorials in the classroom
How long will my course last?
- Part-time (structured): 18 months
Where can I study my course?
- North Highland
- Outer Hebrides
- Other start dates may be available in some locations. For information on other start dates, and how to apply for them, please contact the campus where you wish to study.
For information on costs of this course please contact the campus where you wish to study.
External scholarships and financial support, such as an Individual Training Account, may be available. Please contact the relevant UHI partner college for more information.
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.
Apply for Office Management and Information Technology PDA
Thoir an aire gum bi UHI Gàidhealtachd a Tuath, UHI Innse Gall agus UHI Gàidhealtachd an Iar ag atharrachadh an ainmean gu UHI a Tuath, an Iar agus Innse Gall san Lùnastal 2023. Cha toir seo buaidh air do roghainn cùrsa no ciamar agus càite an dèan thu sgrùdadh.
We are delighted that you are thinking about studying at the University of the Highlands and Islands. We operate a fair and open admissions system committed to equality of opportunity and non-discrimination. We consider all applications on merit and on the basis of ability to achieve, without discrimination on grounds of gender, age, disability, ethnicity and socio-economic background. We welcome applications from all prospective students and aim to provide appropriate and efficient services to students with disabilities.