What is special about this course?
The PDA in Internal Verification of Workplace Assessment will develop your knowledge and skills in monitoring assessment processes and decisions within your organisation. The internal quality assurance process being conducted can be for SVQs, work based qualifications or in-company standards.
- The PDA is specifically aimed at those who monitor assessment processes and decisions in an organisation
- The course will help you to maintain and improve the quality of your workplace assessments
- Students must be a workplace assessor, currently working with at least two VQ candidates.
Year 1 - PDA
This award provides you with the skill set and qualifications to internally verify within your own subject area enabling your candidates may gain certification of competence.
How will I study my course?
- Part-time (structured): work-based
- The PDA is work-based. You will be assessed in the workplace.
How long will my course last?
- Part-time (structured): 9-12 months
For information on costs of this course please contact the college at which you wish to study.
External scholarships and financial support may be available. Contact the relevant university partner college for more information.
What can I do on completion of my course?
Completion of this award will qualify candidates to work as Assessors and Verifiers within their own organisation.
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.