What is special about this course?
This course prepares learners for employment in an IT/computing-related post at technician or professional level by developing their knowledge and skills in key areas such as such as:
- computer networks
- network hardware
- network services and protocols
- security layers
- operating system security
- network security
- security software
- server installations
- server role and storage solutions
- server performance and maintenance
- Evidence of core skills at a level 5 in communications, numeracy and ICT.
- Adult returners who do not meet the entry requirements above may have to complete an adult returner assessment to demonstrate evidence of communication, numeracy and IT ability at a level 5.
- Security Fundamentals
- Network Fundamentals
- Server Administration Fundamentals
How will I study my course?
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Distance learning
- Full or part-time
- Distant/online learning
How long will my course last?
1 Academic Years
Where can I study my course?
For the latest information on fees please see our fees policy.
What can I do on completion of my course?
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.