What is special about this course?
Our PC Passport flexible study course will give you the understanding and knowledge to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint effectively and with confidence.
Choose from three learning options designed to fit around you and your commitments:
- Online with optional biweekly tutorials
- Online with biweekly tutorials – students either choose to attend all tutorials or only those that cover topics that they need support with
- Fully online with tutor support
You will learn through a suite of online materials with our Virtual Learning Environment and depending on how you choose to study, you can work towards a class schedule or complete the units at your own pace.
You will have a basic understanding of Microsoft packages and will be looking to use them more effectively.
PC Passport includes two NC units at SCQF level 5:
- Spreadsheets and Databases
- Word Processing and Presenting Information
You can choose to study one or both units depending on your current knowledge of the programmes.
How will I study my course?
Where can I study my course?
Flexible start dates available, please email email@example.com for more information.
Each unit costs £86. North Highland College UHI offer a payment plan where the cost can be paid up over the duration of the course.
For the latest information on fees please see our fees policy.