What is special about this course?
The course is available one day per week. It adheres to SQA guidelines in preparation for the examination.
The course is made up of three individual study units.
- Psychology: Individual Behaviour
- Psychology: Social Behaviour
- Psychology: Research
Available as part of our school link provision.
- Relevant Higher qualifications or NQ units.
- Students with alternative qualifications may be considered.
How will I study my course?
- Part Time
How long will my course last?
1 Academic Years
Where can I study my course?
For the latest information on fees please see our fees policy.
What can I do on completion of my course?
- HNC Early Education & Childcare
- HNC Social Care
- BA Child & Youth Studies
- BA Health Studies
- BSc Psychology
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.