What is special about this course?
This half day course will enable participants to recognise the need for and to be able to perform basic resuscitation, understand how defibrillators can be used in a resuscitation situation and practice using a defibrillator.
No formal entry requirements but candidates should be physically fit for the course.
You will study:
- Chain of survival
- Heart attack/angina
- Cardiac arrest
- Basic anatomy of the heart
- Electrical activity of the heart
- Child and baby CPR
- Ventricular fibrillation
- Resuscitation with an Automatic External Defibrillator
- Automatic External Defibrillator
- Accessories for Automatic External Defibrillator
- Post event stress
- Adult, child and baby choking
- Practical and theory assessment
How will I study my course?
- Short course
How long will my course last?
Where can I study my course?
For the latest information on fees please see our fees policy.
This half day course costs just £70 and payment must be received at the time of booking. An ILA fund may be available, please contact our admissions department for more information on 01847 889250 or email@example.com.
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.