Personal Empowerment Programme Access
What is special about this course?
The Personal Empowerment Programme aims to help learners develop skills to enable them to progress onto a vocational college course or employment.
Learners participate in various projects and practical activities which are fun, challenging and rewarding, and at the same time they gain essential skill qualifications in Communication, ICT and Numeracy, Problem Solving, Team Working and Enterprise.
- No formal academic qualifications are required but a desire to progress to further education or work is essential.
- Develop the skills to enable you to progress onto a vocational college course or employment
- Participate in various projects and practical activities which are fun, challenging and rewarding
- Gain essential skills qualifications in communication, ICT and numeracy, problem solving, team working and enterprise
- You will benefit from the chance to try a wide range of subject areas
How will I study my course?
- Full Time
Students will be assessed on a selection of units from across the breadth of the curriculum.
How long will my course last?
Studied full time over one academic year.
Where can I study my course?
Please contact North Highland College UHI for more information on start date.
For the latest information on fees please see our fees policy.
What can I do on completion of my course?
- Access to the Service Industries, Certificate courses in Business, Admin or Computing or Access to Construction and Engineering.
- Or any other appropriate level of course.
- Enhanced employment prospects
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.
Apply for Personal Empowerment Programme Access
We are delighted that you are thinking about studying at North Highland College UHI. North Highland College operates a fair and open admissions system committed to equality of opportunity and non-discrimination. We consider all applications on merit and on the basis of ability to achieve, without discrimination on grounds of age, disability, gender identity, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity status, race, religion and/or belief, sex, sexual orientation or socio-economic background. We welcome applications from all prospective students and aim to provide appropriate and efficient services to students with disabilities.