Training for Businesses and Individuals
Enhancing the performance and potential of you and your workforce.
The fast changing world of work means knowledge and skills must be continually updated, and to help you do this, we offer a wide range of courses on a flexible basis.
Working in partnership with employers, national organisations and awarding bodies ensures that our training is delivered to national standards and enables us to meet the needs of industry.
Flexible and Tailored Training Solutions
Designed to suit the needs of you and your business.
We can provide tailored courses to up-skill or re-skill your workforce, or provide training for the Modern Apprentices your company needs for the future. Many of our courses are available by day or evening, with a choice of delivery at the workplace, at the college or an alternative venue that is suitable for your staff.
Our tutors are subject specialists in their areas and offer innovative and flexible learning for employees at various levels. Our expertise and dedication to assisting you in growing your business will ensure your workforce delivers the results you need.
If you have a training requirement that isn't listed, please contact us so we can try and accommodate you.
Professional Development Awards
- Brief Intervention for Substance Misuse
- Financial Accounting
- Health and Social Care Supervision
- Health and Social Care: Administration of Medication
- Information Technology in Business
- Internal Verification for Workplace Assessment
- Leading and Managing Care Services
- Office Management and Information Technology
- Promoting Excellence in Dementia Skilled Practice
- Understanding and Supporting Individuals with Dyslexia in Learning and Workplace settings
- Workplace Assessment Using Direct and Indirect Methods
- SVQ Level 2 Youth Work
- SVQ Level 2 Social Service and Healthcare
- SVQ Level 3 Youth Work
- SVQ Level 3 Social Services and Healthcare - Adults
- SVQ Level 3 Social Services and Healthcare - Children and Young People
- Abrasive Wheels
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- First Aid at Work
- First Aid at Work Renewal/Re-qualification
- Food Hygiene REHIS Elementary
- Food Hygiene REHIS Intermediate
- Hand and Power Tool Safety
- Manual Handling
- PC Passport
Gamekeeping Short Courses
- Deer Stalking Certificate
- Seal Management
- ATV Operations (Quad and Argo)
This course is suitable for candidates wishing to learn the importance of developing and using practical skills associated with safe use of an All-Terrain Vehicle (ATV) in a variety of locations. Candidates will also consider the key principles of protective clothing and equipment, safe use of an ATV, and hazards associated with use. On successful completion of the course candidates will be awarded the SQA unit: ATV Operations at SCQF level 5. Please contact: email@example.com for more information and dates.
- Snaring Training
From 1st April 2013, it became an offence to set a snare in Scotland unless you have successfully completed a snaring training course run by an approved body as set out in the Snares (Training) (Scotland) (No. 2) Order 2012. The following content is covered in the course to ensure that candidates are competent to:
(a)select an appropriate location for a snare to be set;
(b)set a snare in accordance with the law;
(c)identify and remedy defects in the setting and use of a snare; and
(d)set a snare in such a manner, and in such a place, that it is reasonable to expect that-
(i)use of the snare is consistent with animal welfare; and
(ii)the setting of the snare is an appropriate method of predator control.
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and dates.